It's amazing to think that next Monday is November. The first two months of school have just flown by. Wednesday, November 10th is the first middle school band concert of the year and the first in person concert since Fall of 2019! Your students have been working hard to prepare for the concert and we're all excited to share it with you! A reminder that concerts are not optional for band students as they are worth 50% of a students overall grade. Performances are an essential part of a student's music education.
Below are concerts details:
- Where: La Grande Middle School Commons
- Date: Wednesday, November 10th
- Time: 7:00pm, students need to be in the band room by 6:15 to warm-up
Concert attire details:
- Option 1: Black dress slacks/pants with a white or black dress shirt (button down or a blouse). Ties or dress jackets are great but completely optional.
- Option 2: A black or black & white dress. Please make sure the dress is an appropriate length. Skirts are also acceptable.
- Shoes: Shoes should be completely black dress shoes. No flip flops. Black flats for girls are fine.
**If a student is unable to attain these items please make sure they are wearing the best clothes that they have available (Sunday best).**