Spring is here and as the warmer weather starts to arrive we'd like to take a moment to remind students and parents of the LMS dress code.
The following types of clothing will not be allowed at LMS:
- Hats, visors, hoods or bandannas.
- Revealing shirts such as halter tops, spaghetti straps, backless tops, and/or shirts that expose cleavage or bare midriffs.
- Shorts or skirts shorter than fingertip length regardless of underclothing. This includes jeans with slits or holes above fingertip length.
- Clothing where undergarments are visible.
- Undergarments may not be worn outside of clothing.
- Clothing that condones violence, ridicules a particular person or group, or promotes discrimination.
- Logos, innuendos, symbols or the like that are sexually suggestive (e.g. Porn Star, Playboy Bunny, Pimp, etc.).
- Flip-flops, slippers, or shoes without a heel strap.
- Implied or direct advertising of tobacco, alcohol, drugs, or gangs on all forms of clothing or jewelry.