Drug-Free Youth is a voluntary prevention, intervention and peer support program for youth who have made the decision to live an alcohol / drug free lifestyle. D-FY is designed to recognize, reward and positively reinforce youth who have demonstrated their commitment to not use drugs or alcohol.
For further information contact LMS at 663-3420. Permission slips can be picked up at the office.
- Self Esteem
- Self Confidence
- Positive Peer Interaction
- Parent & Community Involvement
- Personal Academic & Social Student Success
- An Excuse for the Student Who May Be Pressured to Try Drugs
Please see school calendar for upcoming events.D-FY SPONSORS:
- LA GRANDE ROTARY CLUB
- LA GRANDE SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GRANDE RONDE HOSPITAL
- CENTER FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT, INC.
- JOE GROVER
- NUMEROUS LA GRANDE BUSINESSES
- RICH MCILMOIL
- JESSICA WARFIELD
- CHRIS WAGNER